Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Beginning

I need to do something to stop playing that First Class Solitaire game at www.pogo.com, so I decided to start a Blog. This is actually my second blog. My first one dates back to 2000. I had one of the very first blogs. That makes me an early adopter i guess.

So... what happened today? Well, for starters, on my way to work I took the ramp from Route 287 South to the Parkway South and the first thing that happened was I hit a horrendous pothole. I thought for sure my tire or wheel broke. So I have been driving scared all day since then. I reported the pothole to the Parkway tolltaker at the Driscoll Bridge. I wonder how long it will take them to fix that hole. I am pleased to note that my car appears to still be working OK. It is a 2003 Chrysler Sebring with whatever tires came with it, standard. Good stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina Rock said...

Oh. My. God. I have had this Solitaire problem for EIGHT YEARS!!!!!

I stopped going to pogo.com.

I deleted Spider Solitaire from my Windows computer. (Then I reinstalled it. Then I redeleted it. I banished it completely from my computer.)

Then I found spidersolitaire.org

I go there TOO Often. like Every Day. and play that stupid game.

I always play the Two Suits version. It seems that the current scoring system, which is broken, has a highest possible score of 148.

Bad scores go into negative territory; and before I finish the game, I sometimes see my score in the high hundreds (positive).

Every once in a while, they change the game completely - probably they rewrite it. They need to fix the scoring system of the current version.

It is a bad addiction. Don't visit the spidersolitaire website.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh... It's 2023 and I still play that fucking game. Way too much.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home