Friday, April 27, 2012

Update

I just finished claiming my blog before google deletes it, and migrating my old blog.

Tonight I am having a party. Last in a series of four, entitled Girls Night In - Stress Relief Friday.

I have a 3-man massage staff and a Sissy Maid to serve us our food and drink and answer the door too. I'm expecting 10-12 ladies. It is potluck.

Last night I had Herbal Medicine Class. I had to catch the train at 6:01 PM. At 4:45 PM, a Big Problem jumped off at work. I worked on fixing it for the following hour. Partway through, I lost my connection and had to reboot. Ran off to brush teeth/ change clothes/ pack my bag while rebooting.

I got almost all the way through the fix to the Big Problem and signed off, telling them I'd fix the rest for them tomorrow.

Phone rang several times while I was working at Super Speed. Ignored phone. Nothing was allowed to get in my way - I had to catch that train to my class in NYC.

In a state of high stress, I arrived at class after walking 10 blocks in the rain in NYC. My teacher started class by getting everyone to get rid of their stress and shift their energy to peace/calm/centered and grounded. This worked very well and I became able to focus completely on learning all about the herbs of the evening, which were Lavender and Hawthorne. I love my teacher.

I have spent a lot of time today getting ready for the party tonight. Cleaning, Washing clothes, Washing dishes, emptying the garbage, decanting some vinegars, picking salad from the garden, moving stuff around. I'm not finished yet. By the time the party starts I will be in sore need of Stress Relief.

I expect it will be an excellent party.

I haven't posted to my blog in years and my usual sarcasm is lacking today. Oh well. Send me a complaint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home