Thursday, February 10, 2005

Taxes

While I'm on the topic of Taxes... I don't understand why people are willing to e-file their taxes. When you file electronically, you lose all control over what is being sent out to the federal government about you. You don't know what Taxcut or whatever is sending out. You are taking it on faith that they are sending what they say they are sending.

Give me a paper printout any day. Now I can actually see and hold and touch and proofread what is being revealed to the fed gov about me. I have control.

And another thing. Why would people be willing to give the IRS their bank account information? They have to for Direct Deposit. I am not willing to expose my naked bleeding heart to the cold uncaring eye of the IRS. They can just mail me a check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home